Worth the Time

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Super glue really sticks

The weekend was an alright one. I got to hang with my folks some, which I dig but the Vikes lost badly. They looked like crap but somehow managed to stay in the game, only to throw it away in the end, literally and figuratively. The wedding proved not to be as awkward as I expected, for reasons I wont get into. It was a little awkward to wake up naked next to my friend and her husband, though, but whatever.

I had to be here super early this morning (relatively speaking, tbc) because I had to mentor a group of warehouse operators with some improvement projects. Mentor, my ass - I have been working my little hiney off... ok, so I've been working my not-so-little hiney off. I'm dirty, my skin is dry, and my back hurts. WTF?? Am I a wuss - maybe. Do I whince at physical labor - possibly. Have I been spoiled sitting in the controlled climate of my cubical - you bet. It's not that I mind giving head... oh wait, my mind wandered. As I was going to say, it's not that I mind doing manual work (which could include giving head, I suppose), I just want a little head's up about it.... after speaking so much about blow jobs, there was no pun intended. If I am going to be in working in the warehouse, I wan't to wear comfy clothes and not bother with a morning shower when I could've gotten 15 more minutes of sleep or at least used the time to masturbate.

But, at least I just got up from laying my head down for ten minutes, giving the women I work with just enough time to whisper about me sleeping on the job.... if they only knew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home