Worth the Time

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

National Disaster

I just can't bring myself to write about the usual barrage of sex, work, drugs and how totally hot I am. I am pretty bummed out about the recent devastation of Hurricane Katrina. In many areas, every home, every office, every road - destroyed. Thousands of people forced to flee and one can't help but imagine what he or she would do if they lost everything familiar to them. I've sent countless prayers and made a donation to the American Red Cross and although there is little more I can do at this point, it doesn't seem like enough. Needless to say, I'm having a difficult time putting my mind towards my endless vices or work. Unfortunately, however, I haven't lost my appetite.

3 Comments:

  • At 8/31/2005 3:04 PM, Blogger The Big Cheese said…

    The Sad thing is that I really could care less. Does that make me a bad person? Yeah, I know the answer.

     
  • At 8/31/2005 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    big chee you suck. now go write something on your blog you asshat...

    nicole: I hear you sister. I just send some money to the Humane Society of the United States for all the pets that are being rescued. This whole things is just insane.

    ps. found your blog through asshat, aforementioned above.

     
  • At 9/01/2005 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now I feel bad. I couldn't care less about the homeless animals. Does that make me a bad person?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home