Worth the Time

Friday, August 18, 2006

Steaming on Friday


I really wanted to post something fun earlier this week, but I was very uninspired. So now you get a forced, unfun post; sorry. Ok, let the bitching ensue…


This weekend is going to be fairly non-existent for me. Not only will I rack up 16 hours bartending, I’ve also been told I’ll need to come in and provide engineering support to a facility we just opened this week. Understandable if this were my assignment and not a result of the other engineer not keeping her shit together. From what I understand the whore-bag engineer whose responsibility it is to support that building couldn’t find a fucking babysitter and obviously, I’m pissed. Give me a break - there is no way she couldn’t find a babysitter. I’m 97.4% sure she didn’t even bother to look… and you know, why the fuck would she?! She certainly doesn’t want to give up her Saturday and Sunday?!

I don't mind working but I do mind when it's a result of another peron's laziness, excuses, and overall poor life choices.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home