Worth the Time

Monday, July 31, 2006

Winner! Winner! Burrito Dinner!!


In typical Monday fashion, I’ll give you the weekend recap. But first, do you remember that one time I thought it would be really cool to bartend even thought I wouldn’t make great money?! Yeah, that was a really dumb time in my life. Since I closed the bar on Saturday night and opened it on Sunday, I was completely exhausted when I finally got home and fell soundly asleep at 6:30 PM. As if that isn’t enough to make me feel geriatric, after collapsing into bed Saturday night, it took my body a good 25 minutes to recover from the 10-hour shift. I could actually feel the blood coursing through my weary legs and feet. The good news is that although my back is a little tight, I’m nearly fully recovered… which is good because I work again tomorrow… and Thursday… and again on Saturday.

In other, unrelated, Monday news... I won 5 free Chipotle burritos today!! The only thing better than free food is sharing it with others, so instead of hoarding them all to myself, I am taking the cool kids to Lunch!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home