Worth the Time

Monday, July 17, 2006

"L" words.


Today’s brief post is brought to you by the letter ‘L’. No, I am not going to compose yet another post about my homosexual escapades as a wannabe Lesbian. Rather, this Letter comes to you on behalf of the words Lakes, Liquor, and Laid (I tried to think of a slang word for drugs beginning with the letter L, but I was at a Loss… probably because of the drugs). I don’t think there is too much more to say about Saturday than that. Although, in a strange twist, the Laid part came (no pun) on behalf of the wedding guy from a couple weeks ago. What?!? I told you people I was that good.

Sunday was spent recovering (hangover and sunburn), washing the sheets, being without a car, and finishing up my reality video… there was no way I was going to go outside and bake in the 105 degree temps. My hometown reached a 117 degrees on Saturday!!!

Tonight is my first night bartending. It’s not a busy bar, so I won’t be rolling in mad tip money, but it will keep me busy in the Fall and Winter months and be a good place to meet some more peeps, and by that I mean, “guys who will sleep with me for a couple free shots and cheap draft beer.” I will train for a few weeks and then start picking up every other weekend – not bad.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home