Worth the Time

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Red Orange Yellow


Ok – it’s past 2 mutherfucking A M and I am at work. I am so pissed off right now, you have no fucking idea. The bitch engineer told me how important it was for me to be here tonight and sure as shit, she has not done one damn thing she needed me here for. Total fucking bullshit. So, not only was tonight totally unproductive, we have to do it all over again tomorrow; hopefully, with better results. Since I am a glass-half-full kind of gal, there is an up side to all of this and that is when I work nights, I get Friday off and since I’m pissed off about the absurd number of hours I’ll be putting in tonight leading into tomorrow (18 hrs today 7pm-1:15pm and then back at 6:00pm to midnight), I’m casually taking Thursday off, as well.

With two blissful bonus days, I’m setting my sights on SoDak. I’m hitching a ride with the wedding / boat guy and I have every intention of spending countless hours drinking, snorting, and smoking myself stupid. I can’t fucking wait.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home