Worth the Time

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

It was just that good.

You’ll have to forgive my neglect the past few days, er, week. I know I usually post womthing on Monday, but there hardly was a Monday for me. I woke up in Iowa City and drove my ass back to the great Chicagoland area. I went into work just long enough to return my supervisor’s e-mails and go to lunch. After that, I took a nap and bartended 5-close. Solid, Nicole – real solid. Yesterday was just a bad day – work morale is close to an all-time low for me. But today is Wednesday, a new day; I’ll be lucky if I make it through lunch.

The weekend was a glorious one indeed. Haciendas Las Glorias + KJ, Bracco, "Carl", Granite City, Avery, Nyeman, Nutty's, and Roy. I’m not going to go into details as some things you just wouldn’t understand.

I’ll try to shake the funk I’m in and get something new and fun out tomorrow and/or Friday. I am in all-day meetings those days, but for y’all – I’ll try to make it work.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home