Worth the Time

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Boating and Being Awesome


This weekend, we were out on the lake… 9 of them, actually. It’s a chain of lakes (and one river) linked together by a series of channels – it’s pretty dope. We found the sandbar party and tied up to some guys we’d met at Blarney’s (a bar). I picked out a cute guy sporting some sweet Von Zippers and flirted it up with him. It led to nothing more than some innocent kissing, but it was fun and there’s always next weekend. Blarney’s is hosting a big party, so I am pretty sure we’re in, weather permitting.

In other news, I went to an open casting call in Chicago for a reality show. I won’t get into details, but I did get a call back for an on-camera interview. Although happy, I got to thinking and I’m a little disturbed. I watch reality shows so I see the kind of people who get cast on these things, so how totally fucked up must I be that I am a candidate?!? Hmm… maybe I better up my dose of Zoloft.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home