Worth the Time

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Reality whore.

So, I made it through to the final round of the reality show casting process. I know, I’m pretty fabulous. As I mentioned previously, I still can’t help but feel a little lame. Even my Dad thinks I’m a loser, “I don’t know whether to be happy or sad for you.” Gee, Dad, thanks. Well, as part of the final process, I have to make a 5-10 minute video of myself and complete it by a week from today. It should include a variety of spontaneous activities highlighting my life and interests… hmmm. Any (legal) Ideas!?!?!?!

2 Comments:

  • At 7/13/2006 8:22 PM, Blogger The Big Cheese said…

    This isn't "The girls's next door" is it?

     
  • At 7/14/2006 10:10 AM, Blogger The (IRON) Clyde said…

    If this is the show that I think it is, I'd be very proud of you.

    That shows motivates the hell out of me, at least if it's the one that was in town casting a few weeks ago.

    Best of luck, blow them away and can't wait to see the "new" you if you make it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home