Worth the Time

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Why am I posting this garbage?

The snow has finally fallen here, making it increasingly difficult to focus at work. I want to be home or at our cabin or snowboarding down a mountain or even back in college… anywhere to really appreciate the beautiful day. In addition to anything served with white sauce, I love winter, which you could metaphorically say is also served with a white sauce (the white sauce being snow, for the short bus group)… you could metaphorically include sex as well, but that is a gross deviation from my point. Although, I’m not totally certain there is a point to this story and come to think of it, it’s hardy much of a story. I can already hear your sarcastic undertones, “WTF?!? It snowed in Chicago in December, your kidding?!” Well you know what – YOU’RE UGLY! Take that; I love having the upper hand in this relationship. (And if it's anything like my other relationships, I only THINK I have the upper hand.)

It's 11:15 AM and as much as I desperately want to leave work for lunch, I know if I can just stick it out a couple more hours, I can leave work for the day. And to think some people have "real" problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home