Worth the Time

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

We went out again last night to a local "talent show", which probably turned out about 2-300 people and was a lot of fun. A local Rastafarian celebrity performed too, which was awesomely rad. My friend, Melissa, and I ran into a lot of the "eccentrics" from the Sunday prior and if we would've totally hooked up with them if we were not so hung up on only sleeping guys who have "most of their teeth" or "a job". I danced some, but for the most part, found a couple new friends and clung to their and Ronnie's side while Melissa danced the night away with random Tobago locals. She is much kinder than I and can't say "no" quite as easily as myself. When you are in a foreign country, it's very difficult to give the 'ol "fuck off, asshole" line and even after you politely make it perfectly clear you want nothing to do with them, some just keep bugging you. Naturally, I did what any woman in my position would do - smoked a lot of weed and made out a little with hottie Ronnie to send an "I'm not very available" vibe. There's more to tell but to some degree, what happens in 'bago, stays in 'bago.

Please eat a large helping of Turkey and potatoes for me... I'll have an extra helping of shrimp for y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home