Worth the Time

Friday, November 18, 2005

Postcards

Happy Friday, bitches - I'm leaving for vacation!! Like I mentioned last week, winter brings vacation. For this year's Thanksgiving Family Holiday, it's off to the beautiful island of TOBAGO!!! (We are also flying to Barbados on a day trip.) I am so totally ready for a break, you have no idea. But who isn't, right? Even when I lived in sunny Southern California, I was ready for the Holiday break. Yes, I am going on vacation with my parents and yes, this may seem totally lame (even though my parents totally kick ass), but you are soooo mistaken. Vacations with my parents are the greatest things ever because A) they don't cost me a dime, not one, B) whatever you feel like doing, you can just go do it (and did I mention they pay for it?!), C) a week of full of awesome meals that don't come from someone in a polo shirt and plastic gloves (c'mon, you didn't really think I would go without mentioning food, did you?), and the best part is D) they let me take my friend(s)!! (How else would you make friends if you couldn't buy them off, I'm sure it's exactly like buying Africans in the colonial south... but what a bunch of whiners they turned out to be. )

It should be noted there is no doubt in my mind that these vacations come directly from my inheritance, to which I am fully ok with spending now. I would much rather have the memories of time with my family than their money when they are dead. I mean, I can always go back to robbing the elderly and turning tricks. Ok, I need to finish some work up and head to O'Hare!

Friday's Five things I'll be doing this week while you're at work:
87) Not working, not thinking about work, not talking about work, not talking to work people
88) Shooting, snorting, or smoking the local "coffee"
45) Sunbathing... nude... with a beautiful Dutchman at my side, touching my woman parts
3) Snorkeling... nude... and letting the little fishies touch my woman parts
59) Shopping... for whatever you can buy in Tobago, mostly to accentuate my woman parts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home