Worth the Time

Monday, November 28, 2005

PPD

I'm back in the states and couldn't be more depressed about it. It's as bad as the time someone ate my Lenten biscuits. Melissa echoed the sentiments, maybe moreso, as she called in tears shortly after her plane touched down. I wonder if this is a little bit like postpartum depression? (Though I'll never know.) True, everyone returns from vacation a little sad to be back to their reality, but this year has been worse than any other in memory. I know it's a combination of things, all of which I could rattle off to you loyal strangers, but you'll have to go to Tobago and come back with the memories and sadness of your own. I really don't mean to be such a Monday Debbie Downer. It's just that as much as I'd love to wallow in my self-pity, I have my annual job review today, so I have to play out the "I love my job" overtones... but not on this blog. I do hope each of you had a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving and I expect to hear (or read) about the holiday's highlights from each of you.

2 Comments:

  • At 11/28/2005 9:39 PM, Blogger The (IRON) Clyde said…

    Suck it up....at least you go to go somewhere Tropical, smoke it up, and hook up with locals......you could have been stuck in WI like me with 3 inches of fucking snow over Thanksgiving!!!


    Oh yeah, glad you're back.

     
  • At 11/29/2005 10:10 AM, Blogger Spandex King said…

    I hate people with suntans in the winter. They make me jealous.
    Take Care - The King

     

Post a Comment

<< Home