Worth the Time

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Dream of Me

Some people have the felicity of experiencing frequent vivid dreams... I am not one of those people. And though it's been said each of us dream at night, it's on rare occasion when I wake up with memories of these so-called "dreams". (I also don't believe in black holes, but that is for another day.) When people tell me about their night visions and the details relating thereto, I always get a little jealous and feel like I am really getting shafted. But this morning I awoke from a dream!! I had a strange feeling that portions of this dream were recurring and since I am an over-analytical engineer, I wanted to know what it all meant. Hello, dream dictionary; I'm ready to gain insight into my psyche. You would think I'd learn this kind of thing never has a good outcome for me (the same can be said for all-you-can eat buffets). My dream interpretation didn't lead me to meadows where my spirit is dancing free; no, not me - try insecurity, conflict, and troubling matters ahead (among others). On a positive spin however, a couple things pointed to inner peace and serenity. Well that's just fabulous, isn't it?! So basically I've learned I have all of these "issues", but that I'm totally ok with it. Wow, I suppose this takes my stubbornness to a whole new level.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home