Worth the Time

Monday, November 07, 2005

Profiling

As much as I love Buddy Lee and Mt Rushmore, the latter more than the former, it was time to change my profile picture. For those of you who don't know, it's an Oompa-Loompa from Tim Burton's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I love it, the picture that is, mostly because it reminds me of how I feel in my own red patented leather lingerie. But the movie isn't bad, either. (I'm sure it goes without saying that I was pretty high the first time I saw it.) Well, off to cut myself.

2 Comments:

  • At 11/08/2005 8:41 AM, Blogger The (IRON) Clyde said…

    Oh that's what the pic is from...

    I thought it was the long lost (and much forgotten) fourth Beastie Boy.

    http://www.beastiemania.com/songspotlight/images/alive.jpg

    B-E-A-S-T-I-E all by myself without no bodyyyyyyy

    How appropriate that my word verication for this was "Boied"...too funny.

    Do you have marks?

     
  • At 11/08/2005 2:26 PM, Blogger Nicole said…

    Yes, I've been a cutter for some time.

    :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home