Worth the Time

Friday, November 04, 2005

Side Tracked

A good portion of this morning was spent cleaning my cubicle and talking with another engineer about nothing... nothing work related, anyway. I guess it's just a good indication that it's Friday. We got to discussing work patterns. I tend to be a Mon-Thurs worker and blow Friday off. Whereas, some people don't do shit all week and then try to bust something productive out on Friday.

--- Ok, so the IT lady just came into my cube, grabbed my wireless mouse, and started doing shit with my computer as I am sitting here, typing this shit up with the window open for her viewing pleasure. This whole act is so completely rude, it's beyond words. But even more beyond words is her. She's your stereotypical IT person - socially inept, questionable hygiene, generally unkempt, and don't forget greasy (with dirty fingernails). So, I guess it wasn't beyond words, but you get the idea. I could really give a shit less what she thought about the blog or that I am doing it a work; but by all means, get the fuck away from me! Seriously, I just wanted to race out of my cube and head straight for a safety shower to get rid of the ickyness I feel.

Fuck, I lost my train of thought on the whole work patterns things.

Anyway...
Friday's Five words I recently had to look up
65) ab ovo
91) provenance
77) valetudinarian
22) mirthful
52) horridest (ok, I know what horrid means but I did not believe horridest was a word.)

3 Comments:

  • At 11/05/2005 12:17 AM, Blogger The (IRON) Clyde said…

    Those are some fancy words...can't even pronounce 'em with all the missing teeth I have.

    I'll give you my 5 tomorrow, alchohol works wonders on me......

    Did you delete a post? I thought there was an asswhooping one here before, but now I don't see it.

     
  • At 11/05/2005 8:10 AM, Blogger Nicole said…

    I'm looking forward to the five. (I hope you're good and messed up, too.)

    Oh, you saw that post. I didn't delete it, but I did take it down. It seemed to be a bit much, even for me. I dunno if I'll put it up again, what do you think?

     
  • At 11/07/2005 8:57 AM, Blogger The (IRON) Clyde said…

    I think you should put it back up, at least for me sometimes when I see the sh!t I write actually "on print" it feels good. Kind of like the 6ft bongs I use to do.

    Didn't think it was too over the top at all, just a nice release.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home