Worth the Time

Saturday, October 29, 2005

"Pretty Face"

When describing me to your friends, you would probably say, "Well, she's got a pretty face," and the body of a... well, it's not flattering, let's leave it at that. So when I get invited by my petite beautiful bodied friends to a VIP party downtown for Halloween, I shudder. (Yes, guys and gals, I will sell you their phone numbers for a nominal fee) Normally, I don't mind going to the clubs/bars/etc, but let's face it, we all know Halloween parties are another excuse for girls to dress extra slutty. Occasionally, you get the girl who actually has something original and isn't whored up, but not tonight - I was told all of the girls in our party will indeed be dressing like tramps. Well, shit. Every year, I agonize over this night. I never have a good costume and no matter what, it will look dowdy and nightmarish on me.... and not nightmarish in the cute Halloweeny way. Maybe I'll go today and get something with a nice mask. Maybe I'll play sick. Maybe I'll succumb to dragons. Maybe I'll get run over on my bike ride. I'm hoping for the former rather than the latter. Well, I gotta get my ride on and think it over. I hope you had/have a good weekend. I'll let you know... (Yes, the author is aware you could really give two shits, but you've read to this point and the author is pretty sure you'll read the next one, so fuck off.)

1 Comments:

  • At 10/31/2005 12:39 PM, Blogger The (IRON) Clyde said…

    Halloween is just a night for skanks to dress like skanks and get away with it.

    And if they are going to dress like that, then it is my responsibility as a man to go out and enjoy every bit of it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home