Worth the Time

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

So long, friend.

I'm over it. No, not my chlamydia.* I am very giving of myself to others and I feel I am this way to a fault. As a result, I open myself up to being walked over. (I also open myself up to big cocks, but that's another post for another day.) There should be a point at which you say enough is enough, but my heart is very forgiving. I think I've reached the breaking point, however. I've given all of myself, to one relationship in particular, and have gotten little in return. It's not to say that Cory (there, I said it) has not been there for me in certain times of need, like when I wanted a burrito, but he has not been the man I thought he should be. Lately, I've kept my "relationship" with him for selfish reasons; as much as I would hate to admit it, he has probably kept me for selfish reasons, as well. (And it's not just because I am really great in the sack.) I am not going to make a big deal out of it tonight or tomorrow when he leaves. I'm not even going to talk about it - there's nothing to say that hasn't already been communicated on some level. It will not be like the time I threw a drink in the face of my soon-to-be ex. (His drink - why would I waste my perfectly good liquor on a man.... unless, of course, I am plotting to slip him a roofie... after all, that's how I landed Cory.) Anyway, I've been struggling with this for some time and saying goodbye to him will most assuredly mean a lot to me. Not as much as saying goodbye to the McRib every year, but you get the idea.



*strange but true: My friend's dad is the national expert on chlamydia.

8 Comments:

  • At 8/16/2005 1:05 PM, Blogger The Big Cheese said…

    Yeah, what is the deal with the McRib? Every Year for the last 20 they pull that bitch out like the star for the xmas tree then pack it back away. Fucking McRib..with pickles.

     
  • At 8/16/2005 1:06 PM, Blogger The Big Cheese said…

    What, was this post about the McRib? You said McRib, and I just started off into a journey in my mind.

     
  • At 8/16/2005 1:37 PM, Blogger Nicole said…

    Yeah, that's exactly what it was about, you dolt.

     
  • At 8/16/2005 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Remember when Homer followed the McRib all over the country? That was hot!

     
  • At 8/16/2005 6:41 PM, Blogger The Big Cheese said…

    Hey itgirl, one time a McRib piece fell out of the bun ,and slipped into the open short leg near my balls and I dug it out ate it and have never spoke of it since...So that get you steamy?

     
  • At 8/17/2005 5:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Umm..no..not so much. Now, if you sat in your car, masturbating with one hand while eating with the other, and some hot guy was watching you from his car and doing the same, then yeh, that might do it.

     
  • At 8/17/2005 11:45 AM, Blogger The Big Cheese said…

    I draw the line at dudes watching me eat.

     
  • At 8/17/2005 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You really should try to work through your shyness. I'm pretty sure most guys like to watch when they get blown.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home