Worth the Time

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Funniest comment

I sort of live this blog thing on the coat strings of crm, atoep and tbc. When someone new makes a comment to their blogs, I usually check out the link and see what comments were made by my guys. Occasionally, I'll add to them, here was one such time:

Comments made from http://worldismine.blogspot.com/2005/08/saudades.html

I hate it when people do not speak English.
the big cheese Homepage 08.01.05 - 9:52 pm #

How dare you comment to my blog in English....
the big cheese Homepage 08.02.05 - 3:12 pm #

As far as I know William Shakespeare didn't write in this pig latin. I don't understand what you are writing. For a man, you're not very articulate.
atoep Homepage 08.02.05 - 3:14 pm #

For a woman, you are not very articulate, either.
Nicole Homepage 08.03.05 - 12:08 pm #


I am sorry I had to delete this comment from my Cocks Unlimited post, more spammed comments... anyway... here is the reply I got from my comment above:

Lylian Porto said...
Dear, fuck off. I write my blog in my own language and for a woman you are not very articulate too.
8/04/2005 6:09 AM

So sweet. Nothing like starting the day with 22 total spammed comments and some foreigner telling me to F off in a poorly written sentence. Happy Thursday, everyone!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home