Worth the Time

Friday, August 12, 2005

You want me to do what??!

I like making out, I really do. Seeing as how sex has been very disappointing lately, I think fooling around has trumped it. Maybe saying the sex "lately" is the wrong expression, as it has been quite a while since I've engaged in the act and I can't remember the last time I actually enjoyed it. Although, I can vividly remember the last good Philly Cheese Steak I had. I'm pretty sure the two are directly proportional to one another. I'm hideous and let's face it, sleeping with me could be counted towards one's community service hours.

Anyway, back to making out. Recently (ok, 1994), I was fooling around with this guy (at least I think it was a guy) and he started sucking my toes. My first reaction was to pull away, but I thought what the hell - I love being licked, sucked and nibbled and it's his mouth. I figured his tongue would make quick work of the piggies and move swiftly past my cankles to my thunderous thighs and finally hitting the jackpot at... well, you know where. But, strangely enough, he stayed there for an unusual amount of time until I finally pulled him up to... well, you know where. I was pissed, though, because the whole thing weirded me out for the rest of the evening. Granted, the evening only lasted about another 8 minutes, but still. I couldn't get it out of my head that he was turned on by something that was so perverse to me. I feel the same about sadomasochistic type shit, too. In fact, most fetishes are fatuous to me and in no way sexually exciting - except those involving food, for obvious reasons.

Ok I really deviated from the making out post and now my head is filled with weird goat-fucking type images and I am just going to have to end this one. It's been a long week and this is hardly my best writing or what I wanted to leave you with before the weekend. Have a good one, nonetheless. I'll be with Cory, which has been a post waiting to be written in my head for a long time and I am sure it will spill out next week. (you can only imagine, kj.)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home