Worth the Time

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Help Wanted

Following the meetings today, there was an open bar 'social hour' followed by dinner. If cock sucking had been on the schedule, it would've been my ideal evening. This is the point where I would make some joke about how I took the whole open bar thing too far, got really wasted, and said or did something to embarrass myself. Unfortunately, there's no joke here and that is exactly what happened. 1 Jack/diet, 1 gin/tonic, 4 Miller Lites (16oz), and 2 shots later... dinner was served. I think it's safe to say I made quite an impression. If anyone knows of job openings for a fat, alcoholic, lazy engineer with no people skills, you can find me in the alley behind Whataburger turning tricks and passing out in a pool of my own vomit (at least I hope it's my own vomit).

2 Comments:

  • At 8/10/2005 12:48 PM, Blogger The Big Cheese said…

    Do you remember that time thought you blew the VP of Marketing and then it turned out to be the guy shining shoes in the lobby? Yeah, that was funny. And your shoes looked amazing!

     
  • At 8/12/2005 1:31 AM, Blogger The Big Cheese said…

    Yo, Byatch, when you coming back to the real world?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home