Worth the Time

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Plot Mechanics

Earlier today, I was on the phone with one of my male friends who is extremely good looking... by any person's standards. I can't help but imagine that the haggard hags who work around me would be way impressed if they could see what the guy looks like. Of course this suggests that the women could see through the phone line into another state and yet somehow misinterpret the conversation I was having with my buddy. This is illogical, of course; if they had the omnipotence to see two disjointed people, surely one would assume they could also posses the power to understand the nature of our conversation. My imagination struggles with plot mechanics.

Have a great weekend. Temperatures of 100 degrees are forecasted for the outdoor wedding. It's a good thing I'm 5'4", 105#, and the only time I ever sweat is during my 11-mile morning jog - otherwise, this could be an embarrassing event for me.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home