Worth the Time

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Live Longer... Smoke Pot

This was the actual title of my high school senior research paper concerning the medicinal values of marijuana. With that said, I have the pleasure of announcing that my good friend, Eddie, has launched a blog site for the South Dakota cause.

http://southdakotaformedicalmarijuana.blogspot.com/

Eddie is great buddy, I hung out with him just a couple weekends ago. Although he plans on getting his doctorate in history, he is currently in law school and also researching and writing a book.... on top of it all, he parties as hard as anyone I know. I couldn't be prouder of him.

1 Comments:

  • At 8/17/2005 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your Blog site is excellent. Thanks and keep up the gook work.
    Advise and Information About Buying Car Quickly And Easily.
    Check out this site Buying Car

     

Post a Comment

<< Home