Worth the Time

Friday, September 08, 2006

Palm Friday

Wow, Friday already. I worked my fortieth hour of the week sometime yesterday afternoon… and it’s only a 4-day workweek!! Total bullshit. Even so, I was back at 6am this morning (slept in!) for another long day. I had wanted all week to write about last weekend and then I wanted to write about a Primetime story I watched on asexuals – because, it’s so weirdly interesting. It goes without saying that I did not get a chance to write about either. Maybe next week… but probably never.

KJ is heading out here this weekend and I’m stoked!! She has been having “pregnancy issues” and wasn’t able to make it down until now. Personally, I think she just likes to be a tease. She did give me a super kick-ass birthday present, though:

4 Comments:

  • At 9/08/2006 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, that look very cool. Now I want one. I also want a home with a walk in closet, a bra that fits right, a man that know how to use a vibrator and a nap. I bet a can get most of those on EBAY.

     
  • At 9/08/2006 2:23 PM, Blogger The (IRON) Clyde said…

    I saw that Primetime too...it was great because on the follow up, like 4 of the people in the group admitted to being interested in sex again....now that's irony.

     
  • At 9/08/2006 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was thinking the same thing Clyde - they're not asexual, they just didn't extremely introverted. Weird man, weird.

    Anyway - KJ, they have Ebay Express now - where you can probably get what you're looking for - and new.

    Nicole - look on the brightside, only sixty more years to retirement! That's it - i'm going to the bar.
    Alex

     
  • At 9/13/2006 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey - i switched to that blogger beta thing....it says it has issues with comments. i'm going to see what I can do. try later.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home