Worth the Time

Thursday, September 14, 2006

I think his name was Josh?

Hey Hey Hey. This past weekend was a fantastic one with KJ. I managed to keep my spending under a grand, I jumped on the Ohio State bandwagon, made out with some guy, and I slept in the “Heavenly Bed”. There was the whole thing about KJ trying to get me killed to the style of Blair Witch Project. In truth, we were both guilty for our folly, but since it’s my blog – I can put all the blame on her, that crazy bitch.

KJ is with child, there’s no denying it… and we’re both trying to come to grips with it. It wasn’t until I was sucking a bouncer’s dick did I realize just how soon the due date it (St Patrick’s Day ‘07). I was talking about the wedding in Cabo like it’s tomorrow and speaking of her due date like it’s light years away, when in fact it’s 5 weeks before the trip to Cabo!! (And yeah, you can say I got a little out of control at the bar… I don’t really remember what the guy looked like, only that I kept repeating, “He is soooo hot.”)

This weekend – Chequamegon. That’s right, Clyde – f’n Wisconsin, here I come. This is an annual event involving friends, bonfires, robbing the dead, tents, and in the spirit of Alex and beer drinkers alike, a keg of Linie. Oh yeah, there is also something about a 40 mile bike race that a bunch of us do. (And by “us,” I mean “them”.)

3 Comments:

  • At 9/15/2006 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh Lenienkugel - sweet nectare of the Gods....how I miss the pitchers of Honey Weiss filled with lemons. Damnation to the system of nation-states that keeps my liver and the hoppy goodness of Lenienkugel from each other. Have we no decency?

    Please enjoy multiple pints for me - and don't shed a tear, for I will be consuming some damn good Thai Singha (thank you slow gas leak).

    Keep your unit on you.

    Also - don't talk to strangers.

    Any luck posting comments on my site now?

     
  • At 9/21/2006 2:30 PM, Blogger Spandex King said…

    Are you okay? Should we send a search party up to the great white north?

    Chequamegon was a blast. You should ride!!

     
  • At 9/21/2006 4:55 PM, Blogger The (IRON) Clyde said…

    You alive or did some Hmong shoot you?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home