Worth the Time

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Pointless

I have an insane headache right now and my eyes are spasming… from what should've been a simple meeting. I get so frustrated and irritated with the person who is trying lead it because she is rude, stubborn, and so fucking clueless. Not to mention how horribly she is driving the whole project into the ground, but far be it for her, who thinks she knows everything to see that. Worthless. Fucking worthless. I finally excused myself and just walked out. Fuck if I am going to spend one more minute of my time on something she has no clue about and zero direction for… I have too much education and too much other stuff to do to waste my time on that kind of bullshit. Other than that, a (relatively) stellar day.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home