Worth the Time

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Red Rasberry This, Bitch

The annoying smelly lotion shit women (primarily) insist on lathering all over their hands every five God damned minuted should be fucking outlawed. Once or twice a day is one thing but mutliply that by the large number of women who work around me - so gross. Maybe I'll get my doctor to write some perfume allergy note or somehting to force people to lay the fuck off. Whatever. Ok, I'm on the road the next few days. I'll try but I won't promise. And from the looks of it (few new posts), y'all have been pretty busy yourselves.

3 Comments:

  • At 3/15/2006 9:43 AM, Blogger Alex said…

    Busy like bees. But that's no excuse for being lazy. We are lazy. Lazy bees.

     
  • At 3/15/2006 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would update more and more but i just can't think of stuff to talk about on a daily basis my life just isn't that exciting. Working six days a week and buying a house thats all i have been up to.

     
  • At 3/16/2006 3:53 PM, Blogger Alex said…

    I smell like daisies.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home