Worth the Time

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Loudest vacuum ever.

I hate working late for many reasons but one in particular is the weirdo cleaning lady. Ok, so she has a ssslliiiight mental deficiency, but she’s no Corky. Let’s just say she’s a ‘shroom short of a solid high. I know it’s her job to clean and I don’t doubt she does a good job, but is it so much to think she should maybe request I move from my desk area BEFORE ramming the vacuum into my chair and under my cube while I am sitting in the damn thing?!? An even crazier thought - how about avoiding the miniscule area altogether?!? But whatever, what really bugs me is her lingering… even after I give her the “quit looking at my shit, bitch” look, she lingers. She loiters around my cube with the loud-ass old vacuum and just takes a pleasant gander of whatever it is I may (or may not) be working on at the time. She will then meander down and when she’s completed her vacuuming tasks, begin to roll up the cord right behind me… lumbering about, looking. At first, I was nice to her, said hello and the like but now, she just irritates me (and is a little creepy). But, I'm not too worried because I’m pretty sure I could take her… although, her husband is bipolar (don’t ask, that’s a story in itself) and he may snap and when he does... let's just say that vacuum (and my veneral disease) would be the least of my worries.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home