Worth the Time

Monday, March 27, 2006

March Sadness, Court, and Why KJ is the Devil

Me: Well, at least Duke’s still in it.
C double D: Duke just lost.
Me: Fuck.
C double D: You seriously don’t have anyone left in your bracket?
Me: Go kill a pirate, asshole.

I have court this morning, what an annoyance. I’m pretty sure I’ll walk away with court supervision but if not, expect to see some posts from the clink. I’ll update you later today.

What a wonderful weekend. You know, when they have to wheel your beer out on a cart because it’s too much to carry and there’s only two of you, a grand evening is on the docket. I mean, who knew 64 ounces was so much alcohol?! Coupled with the 96 we already sucked down… game over. To make matters worse, I cheated on Jesus. I’d given up dairy for lent and just like the devil materializing an oasis in the desert, KJ pulled into “Haciendas Las Glorias”. HLG serves a killer white cheddar queso dip that no mortal can resist. Without question, I had enough cheese dip on Saturday night to keep the family farm thriving. Did I mention KJ also wanted me to buy pot... after all, she did.

Update: I got the court supervision. I just need to be on my best behavior for a few months and I'm totally cleared.

6 Comments:

  • At 3/27/2006 9:10 AM, Blogger The (IRON) Clyde said…

    You're a Duke fan? Just another check against you, Duke sucks, you should know that, you seem like a Farkette, aren't you?

    DNF...Did Not Finish...

     
  • At 3/27/2006 9:16 AM, Blogger Nicole said…

    It's not that I like Duke but I like to be competitive and to be competitve in the bracket, it meant taking Duke over my team, Syracuse, and fuck LSU.

     
  • At 3/27/2006 12:08 PM, Blogger The Big Cheese said…

    sooo, tell me more about that cheese dip.

     
  • At 3/27/2006 1:42 PM, Blogger Alex said…

    Congrats on court supervision!!! I'm sure if you were sent to prison that someone would have orchestrated a "Prison Break" like escape plan for you. I'm not sure it would of been me, as getting fully sleeves would have been insanely painful.

     
  • At 3/28/2006 4:08 PM, Blogger The Big Cheese said…

    They must take it easy on solicitation of a minor up there in Chi-town.

     
  • At 3/28/2006 4:56 PM, Blogger The (IRON) Clyde said…

    What was this court date in relation to?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home