Worth the Time

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

*** Legal Update ***

All charges were dropped related to my incident in South Dakota in January. I told you, I know people, people who have influence (and amazing legal prowess). In fact, I came out smelling like roses and received a written apology out of the ordeal, a copy of which had to be posted at the bar per my request - hurting some douchebag's pride was a lot more fun than making him do community service or some other crap like that.

In other news, however, I lost my driver's license today driving back from Church, of all places, for "disobeying traffic control device." Fucking Jesus and his "practical jokes."

1 Comments:

  • At 3/02/2006 8:29 AM, Blogger Alex said…

    I lost my driver's license once, but then I found it on the kitchen table. That doesn't help at all, does it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home