Worth the Time

Thursday, February 23, 2006

I'm a star.

Wow, there were so many good blog ideas racing through my head this morning. As it stands now, I can think of none. In work news (snoozefest, I know), the big VIP meeting I have been slaving for went well yesterday. Although no one knew that I had done all the work, I was able to really turn on the charm when I presented a couple projects and I made quite an impression… and not the “you think those cans are real?” impression I usually leave men and women with. As a treat for a job well done, I am going to Brokeback Mountain tonight with one of my girlfriends. The guys are out of town and when the cat’s away, the mice will play.

2 Comments:

  • At 2/23/2006 10:45 PM, Blogger Alex said…

    You know, if they had a lesbian cowgirl movie, I bet it would do really well. They probably do have a lesbian cowgirl movie, it's just in the back of the video rental store behind the beaded curtain and you need to be 21 to rent it.

     
  • At 2/23/2006 11:11 PM, Blogger The Big Cheese said…

    Listen. If they really thought that this movie was a win for the gay community. And if they don't approve nor want of the gay bashing humor...then why in the fuck do you name a gay cowboy movie "Brokeback Mountain"? That’s like making a movie about AIDS and calling it "Purple Lesions" or "Skinny People". Am I wrong here?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home