Worth the Time

Friday, February 24, 2006

Unconventional Crushes

Kel and I went to Brokeback Mountain last night and I was very under whelmed. Although, I had no real expectations and am relatively ok with seeing male-on-male (the first aggressive ass job took me a little by surprise), I just didn’t think the film deserved the acclaim it’s received and as for a touching love story – it all seemed pretty corny. Plus, I know actual cowboys from Wyoming that’s not the correct dialect, which made the characters a little less believable to me. I dunno, maybe I just didn’t “get it”. But, I’m pretty well versed in the artsy-fartsy indie genre flicks and this one just seemed to be missing something. With that all said though, I’m glad I saw it.

I am so over this day, you have no idea. A few pals are coming into town so it should be a fun weekend. But before I leave, Friday’s Five Celebrity Crushes I Have

14) Derek Jeter (of whom I’ve been dating for over three years now)
38) Chris Kirkpatrick (N’Sync member and no, this is not a joke and yes, I have my reasons, and no, I don’t care if you think less of me)
17) Luke Wilson (ever since the movie Bottle Rocket and it was totally reaffirmed when I met him at a concert in South Dakota of all places)
42) Conan O’Brien (I know, another weird choice, but A) he’s tall and B) humor and wit are so fucking sexy)
23) Pamela Anderson (seriously, who wouldn’t fuck this woman!?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home