Worth the Time

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Work Fatigue

I haven’t really given a lot of detail as to why I am so viciously overworked as of late. The short of it is that someone screwed up and as a result, it jeopardized the status of the other engineer’s working Visa. Until the matter is resolved (and you know how fast the federal government works), she is not allowed to do any work – no e-mail, no phone, no nothing. Since I am the best engineer ever (and that we work so closely on most projects), her workload has fallen soley on me... such bullshit. To worsen the matter, most of the projects have a firm completion date of Feb 22nd – two weeks from today. So, while the other engineer is enjoying a PAID vacation, I’m being worked to death… such bullshit.

1 Comments:

  • At 2/10/2006 3:28 PM, Blogger Nicole said…

    And now, the bitch gets a FREE trip home and week's vacation to South America - how fucking not fair is my life right at this moment?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home