Worth the Time

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Blue Day Update

Leave it to fried cajun potato salad to lift me out of my funk. That and three Leinenkugel's apple spice beers and yes, I'm back at work. Right, like my job requires me to be sober... puh-lease, I'm an an engineer, not a surgeon. Plus, I'm listening to a little Nelson. (I saw a commercial for Celebrity Fit Club and dug it out... it was the first Compact Disk I ever got.) have a great afternoon and enjoy the best show ever, The Office. (You thought I was going to say Beauty and the Geek, didn't you?)

1 Comments:

  • At 1/26/2006 7:11 PM, Blogger Alex said…

    Oh shit - Leinenkugel's!! Me and my brother drank five pitchers of Honey Weiss one fall in Madison. I'm not going to say if public urination was involved, but I'm sure you can guess.

    Also - why would the surfer guy on the OC hit on Micha Barton's little sister? Have some class man, have some f**king class.

    Damnit. F**king people. F**k California anyways.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home