Worth the Time

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Hotlanta

I'd be lying if i told you I wasn't stressed out. I'd also be lying if I told you I didn't have sex with your Dad that night back in '94. (And I'd do it agian, bitch.) Without warning, the engineer I work closest with had to take a sudden leave of absence with no set date of return. It's a grim reality to realize the world doesn't always revolve around you and stop on command. So, I am officially trying to complete the work of two engineers, including a last minute trip to Atlanta today - and with the added work load, it couldn't be at a worse time.

I'm going to have to work this weekend and as much as I hate fat-free Ranch dressing, there is nothing I hate more than working on the weekends. I have no problem putting a solid 60 hours in Mon-Fri, but my weekends are sacred, literally and figuratively.

You've been warned - I may be crabby.

3 Comments:

  • At 2/02/2006 7:18 AM, Blogger Alex said…

    But look on the bright side - it's warm in Atlanta and you can go to the Atlanta Bread Company. It's like Panera Bread Company, just with the word Panera replaced with Atlanta.

     
  • At 2/02/2006 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i also hate fat free ranch and most things that are made fat free no one would eat a fat free chocolate cake. i aint never been to hotlanta gots to be warmer than here though

     
  • At 2/02/2006 3:31 PM, Blogger Alex said…

    I like cake

     

Post a Comment

<< Home