Worth the Time

Monday, January 30, 2006

But officer...

Well it’s Monday, and you're probably here to read about the weekend in SoDak. Well, pending the investigation and legal matters thereto, I probably shouldn’t talk about much including the details that led up to and followed “the incident”. (I REALLY wish I were joking.) Luckily, my friend (the attorney) will get everything worked out before it turns ugly... and I mean that literally, horizontal stripes are so not flattering.

All in all, though, the weekend was a good one, for sure. My friend had a great time at her ball-and-chain party and it will be a night no one will soon forget, that is for sure. Picking out the bathroom stuff wasn’t nearly as bad as I had anticipated and it was even good to hang out with the old man. I walked away with new socks, two CDs, a full belly (twice) and two $50 bills… not bad.

2 Comments:

  • At 1/30/2006 3:41 PM, Blogger The (IRON) Clyde said…

    Like my boy Brad from the Real World stated.

    "Jail sucks the first time you go, but after that it's just funny."

     
  • At 1/31/2006 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that is a good and pretty acurate quote of jail. I should now from experience!

    Well at least glad to see all wasnt bad and that you had a fun time returning home and still made it back to work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home