Worth the Time

Friday, September 16, 2005

FYI

It's finally Friday and I'm almost out for the weekend. I wanted to give you some heads up concerning next week. I will very busy performing engineering-like duties all day, every day (no, there is no punchline here) and as a result, I will not be posting during the day and may not post at all. I hope this doesn't adversely affect our relationship; you must realize that I do this not out of spite, hatred, or jealousy because you can remember the last time you stuck your penis in something warm that wasn't coming out of a microwave (for the male readers) or because you get to wear all sorts of cool skirts and comfy underwear and not get beat up for it (for the female readers). I do it out of love - I want to give you all I have, and if I can't, then I'm not gonna half ass it.

(And hey - at least I'm telling you this now, so you don't have to keep checking back, but I know you will because there is the off chance I'll throw out somehting brilliant, you know.)

Have a great weeknd!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 9/16/2005 9:39 PM, Blogger The Big Cheese said…

    You didn't mention me one time in this post.

     
  • At 9/18/2005 7:45 PM, Blogger Alex said…

    wait - what's happening?

     
  • At 9/19/2005 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your new photo. I never really like Barbie, but that's because society is trying to force women to conform to a standard that is impossible. Nobody can drive a pink Corvette without bending their knees. Same problem arises when screwing Ken.

     
  • At 9/19/2005 12:49 PM, Blogger Nicole said…

    Out of sight - out of mind, tbc.

    Just keep breathing and take it one day at a time, J.

    Alex, you're not missing anything, trust me.

    Thanks, KJ. I think this pic is one of my faves, too. It was time to retire Birthday Barbie.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home