Worth the Time

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Haters.

I look down my blog and see, 0 Comments, 0 Comments, 0 Comments and so on.

I know I said I was going to ease off on the 'ol foul language and the last few posts, I've been a lot better.... but for fuck's sake - what is up with NO ONE leaving a God damned comment? Post after post, I pour out to you people and nothing, absolutely nothing. I know you're busy commenting on other blogs to create some personal traffic, (and I'm looking at you PHIL), but where's the damn love in this room, selfish bastards? If my posts suck, so be it - but most blogs suck and those authors don't get the silent treatment like I get. And what about the rest of you? NOTHING?!? I know "rest" only means like 3 people, but still!

This has been a real ego boost, thanks all. It's bad enough not to be at all interesting (or good looking) in person and now this. At the risk of alienating the 0 people who care about this blog, fuck all y'all for not stepping up.

6 Comments:

  • At 7/27/2005 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No comment

     
  • At 7/27/2005 12:30 PM, Blogger The Big Cheese said…

    Nicole! Cool you started a blog?
    When did this happen?

     
  • At 7/27/2005 9:39 PM, Blogger The Big Cheese said…

    After re-reading the post. And then Re-reading my comment. I now realize that maybe my comment was a bit out of place. Yep, I should have placed it on another blog. Sorry.

     
  • At 7/28/2005 9:13 AM, Blogger Nicole said…

    anon - Schnell, I know where you live and I'm not afraid to kick your ass.

    atoep - thanks, man. It wasn't a set-up, but leave it to a woman to throw out a double-edged sword.

    tbc - haha... and then, huh?

     
  • At 7/28/2005 1:11 PM, Blogger The Big Cheese said…

    I was hoping to leave a comment on a new post today. But alas, no post.

     
  • At 7/28/2005 3:07 PM, Blogger Nicole said…

    I could say the same for you, tbc. No post... often for days at a time. Dairy is necessary to my health and well being... but coincidentally (or not), isn't cheese full of fat?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home