Worth the Time

Monday, July 25, 2005

Nothing in Particular

For the record, my friend's father-in-law is NOT an asshole, quite the opposite, really.

I can see my pregnancy post was a real hit. I usually get the same response in person, too, so I wasn't surprised.

At work this morning, I felt as though I was suffering from Cotard's syndrome. (Look it up, oh nevermind, you're lazy - Cotard's syndrome is a nihilistic delusional disorder in which a person thinks he or she is dead.) Anyway, I felt this weird listless feeling while I was in my chair off in another place. It appears as though I'm starting off another week with some stellar work ethic.

I curse too much. I don't swear at work or anything like that, but in everyday life, too much. I dropped the f-bomb while talking with my Mom on the phone. I need to remedy the slur of obscenities that occasionally pour out of my mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home