Worth the Time

Monday, July 04, 2005

Excess Baggage

So, when I fly into my hometown, I usually go through Mpls and have the choice of 2 Northwest flights: 3:30pm or midnight. Clearly, I am usually stuck on the midnight flight and you have the pleasure of riding one of the finest 3-seaters NWA has to offer. It sucks. With these "air suites," as I call them, there are certain weight restrictions. Now, I am all about following those guidelines, not wanting to go down like Aaliyah. But keeping this in mind, when the flight is 3/4 full, the gate attendant will start making announcements asking passengers to volunteer for tomorrow's flight. No one ever does, so I don't know why they bother. They should save themselves the hassle and make the following announcement, "Nicole S., your bags aren't going to be on this flight. You will be without all necessities you've packed and wont get your luggage until tomorrow evening. Thanks for taking up the ass... again. Love, Northwest Airlines." It's total bullshit and has happened to me not once or twice, but three damn times. This time was the worst, since I had to be at a golf outing/wedding 2 hours away by 9:30 am the next morning. But, what other choice do I have... and they know it. Thanks, NWA - bloody wankers.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home