Worth the Time

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I got noth'n

Ok, so I realize I haven't blogged anything of any interest in days (ok, weeks) and I apologize, I've had a lot on my mind. I know that may sound a little crazy, right? I should want to rant and rave, but it's simply not my style. Well it is, just not in this medium. (I'm more of a talker.) My mind is so wrapped up in the major hassles going on, I just haven't had anything really fun or positive to share with the group.

I am in a weird place right now. Everything seems to be spinning around at a million miles an hour, prohibiting me from finding any clarity. I'll try to get a real entry out by the end of the week, but don't place any bets with an Irish Bookie on it. Next week, I'll be out; I'm going back to the great state of South Dakota for a week. Golf, fishing, and family will most assuredly clear some of the fog.

And for the record: No, I did not work out tonight and I don't want any shit about it, either.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home