Worth the Time

Monday, June 06, 2005

I'm the 80% letting the 20% do my work.

At the gym tonight, I noticed one thing about myself. It's not the skinny chicks that motivate me, it's the really fat ones. I look at the petite little girls and realize I will never look that way, thanks to age, genetics, and Miller Lite. I could, however, look like that thing on the end who, I am sure at one time, used to resemble the appearance of a women. It pushes me to keep going. The more I thought about it, the more sickened I became with myself, realizing this synopsis carries over to other aspects of my life. I am not motivated by what I can achieve, but rather by what I do not want to become. How much does that suck?? I'm not like that in everything, but a few. So yeah, I guess I need to work on that.... maybe next week.

3 Comments:

  • At 6/06/2005 8:24 PM, Blogger The Big Cheese said…

    Ann Coulter! I had to laugh when I saw that. Not what I was expecting....Liberal Alert!

     
  • At 6/07/2005 7:10 AM, Blogger Nicole said…

    Geez, didn't mean to throw off y'alls chi with the A.C. link. What's there to be confused about? She's evil. Although I am a registered republican, I voted against Bush - twice. (I wasn't old enough to vote against his father.)

     
  • At 6/08/2005 7:41 AM, Blogger Nicole said…

    I don't have to explain anything to you, (fucking Communist).
    :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home