Worth the Time

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Pinocchio

I am firm believer that God is supposed to be in control and when I forget about that, ususally when things are going great in my life, (s)he has a good way of knocking me on my ass.

Case in point:

  • Good times with friends from home
  • Great and frequent trips back home
  • Found a house to buy
  • Able to get on my Dad's YMCA membership
  • Cory
  • Getting job assignments
  • Had a good round of golf
  • Matt coming to town

"See, Nicole, there you again not giving credit where credit is due." WHAPP!!

  • Friend cancelled her DMB trip
  • Hit a mailbox
  • Hit another car
  • Lost a part to my vehicle
  • Need to replace a $300 part (not the part I lost)
  • Job projects fell through
  • Cory
  • Y membership only good for 12 visits
  • Future house has a radon problem
  • Matt didn't call
But, I've refocused and already, I feel better.
  • I got a new chair at work
  • I bought the bed I wanted for the spare bedroom
  • Cory
  • My very good friend finally called after being "on sabbatical" (and oh, how I missed him)
  • And as my homefunk reminded me, "Dude, Dave's tomorrow." Thanks, Charlie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home