Worth the Time

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

This Post Doesn't Suck

So thanks to my boy, TBC, throwing some love my way, there is some added pressure to keep this damn thing up. Crap. I am still having issues with putting it all out there in front of God and country. (or just Kyle for now) It's sorta uncomfortable for me... like getting up after going down the verticle waterslide. But, I've been all about making commitments lately: house, diet, and of course THE BIG CHEESE CHALLENGE (triathlon training), so why not add my blog to the list.

I just saw Pro-Bowler Tony Gonzalez of the KC Chiefs showing off his crib... in Manhattan Beach, Califonia. Kansas sucks.

2 Comments:

  • At 6/01/2005 12:56 PM, Blogger The Big Cheese said…

    You can insult me, you can insult my home state. But NEVER, EVER, are you allowed to insult the Chiefs! Kansas does suck. Maybe I should trademark The Big Cheese Challenge?

     
  • At 6/01/2005 7:38 PM, Blogger Nicole said…

    Truly, it wasn't a Chiefs slam... those will begin in August (GO VIKES!!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home