Worth the Time

Friday, December 01, 2006

Company Christmas Party


Am I crabby today? Yes. Did I just pick myself up from a canned-chili induced coma that left me passed out on the kitchen floor for the better part of Thursday night? Well, that is a yes, too. My week started off with a couple low self-esteem days and maybe the combination of a few sleepless nights is beginning to take its toll. The $600 bill for repairs to my vehicle didn’t help, either. Sunday, I was on top of the world, by Tuesday night, I was in the middle of a low-lying flood plain during the rainy season. Some people may call this a bipolar disorder, I like to think of it as being spunky.

This weekend is the company’s annual Christmas party. Although my date bailed on me for a fucking hockey game to suck his bosses dicks (can you sense the bitterness?), I am still looking forward to it. Why? Because 1) there is a free meal and 2) alcohol... lots of alcohol. Some may shy away from drinking around the whole work crowd, I call them "responsible professionals", but not this engineer. Game on, my friends.I was also invited by a to a housewarming party uptown although I wont really know many people there, I am considering it. Why? Because I would rather have meaningless sex with a person I don’t know than have meaningless sex with a person I don’t like. Either option means one thing – drinking alcohol, and lots of it. Seriously, Danny Bonaduce levels of drinking, and it's going to be awesome.

**this is, of course, if I can get out of my fucking driveway due to this whole snowstorm bullshit.

So, look for something juicy on Monday or if things go really well this weekend, Wednesday afternoon.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home