Worth the Time

Monday, November 20, 2006

Blue Balled

Do you ever have one of “those days” at work? Now imagine having that day for 7 straight weeks. 7 weeks is an arbitrary number, really; it certainly feels more like a year but I’m sure there had to be at least one highlight in the last two months… but I think “those days” have stunted my ability to see the sun through the clouds. Maybe this is what it feels like before you divorce.
--------------------------------------
This weekend was all right. Sure, serving dollar drafts and sloe comfortable screws to the local trailer park community isn’t everybody’s idea of fun, but what else is a gal with horrible spending habits to do?
----------------------------------------

It’s a good year to be a Buc!! Saturday was spent like any other of recent – cheering on the mighty Ohio State Buckeyes to another victory. Some friends and I met up at a local bar featuring the game. I was throwing around a bit of game myself... the game of a true lady playa. I was talking to (aka: flirting with) some guys at a nearby table prior to leaving mid-game to go work. Here was the later exchange between my friend (also OSU alum) and I.

Jen: Those guys asked about you after you left, undoubtedly because of your sparkling personality, fabulous features, and monstrous breasts.
Nicole: Did you give them my number?!
Jen: Nicole, don’t be ridiculous, they were cheering for Michigan and probably had cocks similar in size of that of a small welch corgi.
Nicole: You’re right, Jen – wanna to make out?
Jen: Go Bucs!
Ok, so that may have not been totally verbatim, but it's close.

In other news, I expressed interest in the California position that was offered to me last week. I told them I was not interested but after two glowing talks with my supervisor on Friday and today, my facility manager, I've had a crazy change of heart. So, yeah… looks like I just may be moving back to the West Coast.

1 Comments:

  • At 11/22/2006 7:37 AM, Blogger Alex said…

    The Left Coast? Everytime I hear someone mention California I think of LL Cool J's "Going Back to Cali" and "The O.C."....and sometimes, the two get mixed up and I see LL putting the beat down on Ryan and putting the moves on dead Marissa's mom. Is that weird. Momma said knock you out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home