Worth the Time

Friday, November 17, 2006

Will I ever get out of this place?!?

Did I get the new job in Minnesota – no. Am I disappointed – yes. Did I just spend the last two hours completing my annual contributions summary for my yearly review – yes. Do I feel I gave it my all in 2006 – no. Did I spend 90 minutes of the time trying to embellish my meager performance – yes. Will I come out with a below average performance rating – no. Is this part of the reason I am not yet ready to leave this company – yes. Did I make effective use of my time this week – no. Will I leave early anyway – yes.

I am bartending all weekend. I am also quitting after Thanksgiving. It’s been too much lately and, to be perfectly honest, I am really just so above putting up with all the bullshit from the loser assholes.

Have a great weekend, y’all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home