Worth the Time

Monday, October 16, 2006

On the Horizon...

In no particular order...

  • Professing my unwavering love to a guy I seemingly couldn't stand 10 years ago
  • The Cabo wedding
  • Going Brown Bear hunting with my Dad
  • Not having sex
  • Having too much sex
  • The mutherfucking Twins
  • The almost equally mutherfucking Yankees
  • Vikings? Vikings who?
  • Alaska
  • The Alaskan Inuit’s rather large penis
  • Why I love Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls
  • Hosting Thanksgiving
  • Job prospects
  • A house is not a home
  • The only job interview I’ve ever really blown
  • How fucking the brother/sister of a guy/girl you used to make out with is completely different than fucking the brother/sister of one of your friends
  • My recent marriage
  • The stigma of going back home on a random (non-holiday) weekend
  • Getting out of working on Fridays

3 Comments:

  • At 10/16/2006 11:38 AM, Blogger Alex said…

    So is this like, stuff on the horizon you're thinking about? I don't get it. Maybe because i've given up coffee.

    Also - if it wasn't for you and moloquin.blogspot.com - i'd forget that i'd forgotten to post again. Thanks!

     
  • At 10/16/2006 10:18 PM, Blogger The Big Cheese said…

    You like guys now? hussy.

     
  • At 10/17/2006 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The most random thing in here is "Hosting Thanksgiving". I need to know more about this event/incident.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home