Worth the Time

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

You've been Drugged, sucka


Well, I got to see the shell of my parents house... and so did about thirty other people who stopped by when we were there. Completion by July 15th? No fucking way. It's so not close to being done that while I was there, I made some architectural design changes (always adhering to the credo "what's theirs is mine.") It’s true that when my parents bought the house they only cared about one thing – location. So, there was never a doubt that the house needed some updating, but I don’t think anyone expected what lay ahead. It’s like when I say, “I’m hungry for a burrito,” but it really means, “a #6, two rancho chicken tacos, and a nachos locos.” But, it’s all worth it; it’s the house they’ll live in until they die… or until the “vitamins” I’ve been sending them finally allow me to check them into some low grade assisted living center and give me the freedom to sell their possessions off to feed my personal addictions.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home