Worth the Time

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Is that chest hair?!

Well, I may have officially become a man this weekend… sans the whole testes/penis thing. I guess that just makes me a major dyke – eh, there could be worse things. After all, I do love pussy. I came to this grim realization shorty after I ordered a pizza on Saturday … as I was polishing off a sixer of Miller Lite … watching the NBA finals from the bathroom floor … because I was plumbing the new toilet … and making plans to go to Mission Impossible III later. Sure, I am an independent woman and all, but there is a limit, even for me. I’d go on (and on, and on, as I do), but I am super swamped with about 4 more hours of work to get done before tomorrow… and it’s already 5 o’fricken clock.

2 Comments:

  • At 5/16/2006 6:33 PM, Blogger The Big Cheese said…

    Did you masterbate, clean up with tissue. Then 3 hours later while pissing notice you have tissue papered to the end of your cock?

     
  • At 5/17/2006 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You neglected to mention that you drive a truck, take 10 minutes to get ready, know every rule in the game of golf and football, and can out drive most men. However, I don’t think this makes you a man (maybe a superman, but not just a man)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home